*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/801396-2014-is-off-to-a-Flying-Start
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1954602
I have posted my response to MHWA Mental Health Challenge and other items to this journal.
#801396 added December 30, 2013 at 9:31am
Restrictions: None
2014 is off to a Flying Start
Last night, after I made sure I achieved my word count goal for December 29 and finishing a couple of other things, I uploaded my first NaNoWriMo novel to my port. I didn't intend to upload "Scavengers until sometime in 2014, but my gut (intuition) feelings pushed me to go ahead and upload the chapters last night. I think I have everything that goes with the plot, but I still have to check another folder on my hard drive to be sure.

In addition, I began my January 2014 excel goal worksheet with Sunday, December 29, instead of waiting until Wednesday, January 1 to begin working on my 2014 goals. I have the 52 week savings challenge information in my 2014 savings account spreadsheet, but I still have to go to the gym to see about the SilverSneakers program (I should never plan to go out of the house on Mondays because 99 times out of 100 something changes my plans). Mondays are normally not feeling good days or I'm too depressed to deal with other human being days.

Today, I'm feeling good, I'm not depressed, the clothes that I left wet in the washer last night are in the dryer waiting for me to fold them, I've taken all my medications, and had two cups of coffee. I get the feeling it's going to be a good day, all though the other shoe could drop and throw me into a depression, but I don't think it will be very bad unless the shoe hits me in the head.

I still have my January 2014 calender to update (before January 1) and print (on the first day of 2014). I think I have only one or two more things to put on the calender; however, if something rears its head after the calender is printed I can always write it on. The only thing that really worries me is the word count goal because the only action plan I have for it is just to keep writing and tracking the words in each document. Perhaps I'm over thinking this part of the goals, maybe I just need to relax, pray, meditate, and keep on writing.

Thought of the Day: "Crystallize your goals. Make a plan for achieving them and set yourself a deadline. Then, with supreme confidence, determination and disregard for obstacles and other people's criticisms, carry out your plan." - Paul J. Meyer

© Copyright 2013 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/801396-2014-is-off-to-a-Flying-Start