*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/802243-Finally
Rated: E · Book · Travel · #1779685
I travel the country on business, sometimes the world. Come see where I've been.
#802243 added January 5, 2014 at 9:53pm
Restrictions: None
Finally!
         Well, I flew out of Chicago on Saturday morning, and spent the night in Seattle.  I did that because it was almost impossible to get decent flights to my ultimate destination in one day.  I guess it had something to do with a few people who waited until the last minute to go home after the holidays.  *Smile*
         This morning, I flew here, and find it funny that I left Chicago to go north to a warmer place.  What's that?  Where's here?  Why Alaska of course!!  It was the 49th state to join the Union, but it's the 50th state  I've been in!  Wondering if I should add to that one poem of mine, about the states I've been in.  *Laugh*  It's about 35 degrees here (will be about -15 in Chicago tonight), raining, and very slushy.  Look for an addition to "Travel Pictures for photo's from this trip.  I took a few, but will wait to add to that after this week is over.  Next week will be another trip, this one to Nova Scotia.  So I will go 5 time zones east of where I am right now.  Then home for a week before going to Washington DC for a week.  I will add more to this post later on.  Til then, y'all stay safe and warm in that extreme cold out there.

© Copyright 2014 Sum1's In San Francisco (UN: jim-d at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sum1's In San Francisco has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/802243-Finally