*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/806293-What-I-Did-Today-To-Make-Someone-Else-Happy
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#806293 added February 8, 2014 at 1:32pm
Restrictions: None
What I Did Today To Make Someone Else Happy
What did you do today that made someone else happy? Week Seven for Welcome to My Reality.

Today we had fun at Circle Time. We danced and sang and I got my students laughing. One girl in particular. With two of her classmates away, I was afraid she was going to fall back into being 'gloomy', but she actually had a great day. During our limbo session I gave it a try and manged to make it before falling down. I made sure my fall down was over - exagerated and silly. She thought that was hilarious. I had done it on purpose knowing she would find it funny.

This particular student has been involved in some unsavoury things as of late. She confided to one of my Educational Assistants and we informed Family and Children Services. Since then, she has been removed from that situation and her family is healing. It is devastating, but it has also brought her closer to her mother and brother. I am glad she feels so safe with us.

© Copyright 2014 💙 Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
💙 Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/806293-What-I-Did-Today-To-Make-Someone-Else-Happy