*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/808099-For-March-Fantasy-Newsletter-deadline-3242014845-am
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#808099 added May 29, 2019 at 10:22pm
Restrictions: None
For March Fantasy Newsletter (deadline 3/24/2014@8:45 am)
Editor's Picks

1. Phoenix
2. The Cult of Boar-Mal
3. Dragon Eyes
4. A Family Such as This
5. Ode to Unicorns
6. The Winding Footpath to Publication
7. Dreamcatcher
8. The Gift (Working Title) - Chapter 1
9. Dreamcatcher

 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1977002 by Not Available.

stand upon my throne-
The throne that sits midst of my world-
Towering into the clouds-


 The Cult of Boar-Mal  (E)
Short, H. P Lovecraft style tale about a hiker who stumbles across a very strange village
#1979112 by RachaelSummer

Icy Scottish winds blew the hanging arms of the weeping willow shredding them of their furry vegetation. Beneath it the leaves encircled the slender trunk like primitive beings around an object of worship. If I had only been so observant of my fellow man I might still have some dangling thread of humanity left.

 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1979218 by Not Available.

The family was assembled after the funeral for their mother. "Kids," the father said to the four adults. "I have to tell you this now... I am not the biological father to any of you..."

 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1966334 by Not Available.

Far beyond our firmament high,
Deep into the astro sky,
Way into its endless night,
There are Unicorns in graceful flight.


 Dreamcatcher--Daily Flash Fiction Entry  (E)
Deidra will try anything to get a good night's sleep.
#1979796 by Femininja

Deidra turned the delicate object over in her hands skeptically. 'How does this thing work?' she asked Sean.

 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1979047 by Not Available.

Kaitlin sat in the front pew of the funeral home, struggling to hold back the flood of tears that threatened to burst from her blue eyes.

 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1980198 by Not Available.

"Will I live forever? Like you and dad?"

From the Readers


Quick-Quill writes: I read this NL eagerly hoping for some guidance. It was sweet, short and to the point. I was hoping for a little more than just a pat on the head and a push out the door. Is that all that's required? A Beg, middle and end, no typos and grammar mistakes and Voila' you are ready to publish. Wow, If I'd known it was that easy I'd have sent the last novel I wrote out. I know better. That last novel needs some work, because I have learned a lot about writing since I wrote it. I'm ready now. I've done my homework and I am doing the last editing on this novel. When that's done, I'll have it proofread for mistakes I missed. I have already submitted a pitch and the MS for a contest where the winner gets the book published.
Do you think you might write a NL on Why do you want to submit to main stream publishers when you can publish for free? The pro's and cons of Main Stream? Maybe later do one on Vanity vs Free publishing.

BIG BAD WOLF Happy July 4th! writes: There's a lot of things out there.
 Dragon's Eyes  (18+)
A Knight is forced to live life through the eyes of his enemy. 16,300+views
#1659791 by BIG BAD WOLF Happy July 4th!


Caledonia Lass writes: I highly suggest Beta Readers. Find some people who will critique your work honestly and give you the feedback you need. Then find an editor. I know that if you submit to traditional publishing they have an in-house editor (usually), but it won't hurt to have your own. Any changes are suggestions and in the end, you decide what you want to do. But make sure you have people looking at your MS carefully before you submit!

asymmetrical writes: Since you've been covering the topic of publication in your last few newsletters, I thought you might be interesting in this article I wrote: "Invalid Item

writes:
writes:
writes:
writes:
writes:

© Copyright 2019 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/808099-For-March-Fantasy-Newsletter-deadline-3242014845-am