*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/808790-Addicted-to-writing-and-oxygengotta-get-thatfix
by Sparky
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #1944136
Some of the strangest things forgotten by that Australian Blog Bloke. 2014
#808790 added March 3, 2014 at 1:45am
Restrictions: None
Addicted to writing, and oxygen..gotta.. get.. that..fix
I'm not sure, as I said in my notebook, what to say about the Quills Award except expressing thanks.

I thank my nominee Elle - on hiatus ,

and the sponsors of the award:
FOLDER
Blogging Bliss Newsletter  (E)
Blogging Bliss - The Unofficial Blogging Newsletter of WDC
#1953629 by Wordsmitty ✍️
and

GROUP
Blogging Circle of Friends   (E)
A group for WDC bloggers.
#1901868 by Lyn's a Witchy Woman
.

I also thank the people who read this blog, and voted for me. Have you any idea the confidence and pleasure this brings to me?

Here's something brand new on www.writing.com

I present to you Elle - on hiatus ' s shiny, new-smelling, squeaky clean travel register. Please check it out and stick in your own juicy, local travel tips.

Everyone must have a fantastic local attraction for travellers, especially those destinations that don't make the travel brochure, aren't mentioned except in local conversation, and never see the light of day to the average Joe who just leaves his / her arrangements to the travel agents.

 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1979237 by Not Available.


Here below, is a different slant on breathing. I enjoy the humour, but it brought to mind again how people can express lateral thinking. Especially younger people / children. Their view of life and the universe is amazingly different and refreshing. It's usually honest and without any guile or malice.

Invalid Photo #1033744

I'm pressed for time here today, and can't think straight, so it's finish up the blog time and get some tea (dinner) for my mum and myself.
We'll have cold chicken and some salad. (lettuce, tomato sliced, cucumber, corn kernels). Sometimes, the simple things in life are the best.

Things like breathing oxygen, writing, WdC, and our fellow writers on here. Everyone on here. Yes, this includes you. Every single person.

Sparky

Quills Sig

Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

© Copyright 2014 Sparky (UN: sparkyvacdr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sparky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/808790-Addicted-to-writing-and-oxygengotta-get-thatfix