*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/809835-11---Long-Running-Betrayal-and
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1910923
Looks like I may have a ton of these, so this is collection 1 of Reflections
#809835 added March 12, 2014 at 8:33am
Restrictions: None
11 - Long Running Betrayal and
It's War Chest Tuesday!
Prompt for March 11, 2014
Have you ever been betrayed by someone you trusted? Tell us about it.


Well, the most dramatic and personal response would probably be my Dad. But don't feel like going there SO I'll say a friend back in high school. Though it wasn't quite purposeful betrayal since I introduced her to my ex....I just didn't expect them to get quite so physical so quickly.......

===========
Are there any long-running shows you've seen every single episode of? No one-season wonders here; let's say a show has to have a run of at least 48 episodes to count. If you haven't seen every episode of a show, tell me about one you'd like to consider watching from beginning to end.

Has TBBT had 48 episodes? I think so. I rented all the series from the library. Like everyone, I heart Sheldon and his lovable bunch of geeks. Wish I were Penny.

Of course it feels like I've seen every episode of Family Guy, shame there's not much more MacFarlane can do with that show, time to move on.

Ummmm.....seen a ton of That 70's show, Desperate Housewives, Walker Texas Ranger, Touched By an Angel, Bones, Fresh Prince, Cosby Show Saved by the bell, Boy meets world, 7th heaven, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, The boondocks...that wasn't 48 shows but I woulda watched them all! Plus a ton others from childhood I'm probably forgetting.

O! REality TV, RR/RW on MTV, Hoarders, and Animal Cops to name the top three......

-----------------------
Let's have some fun.. You returned home to find a DEAR JOHN letter oddly enough from your favorite piece of furniture. Inquiring minds want to know what the letter said. We are looking forward to seeing where you go with this.

© Copyright 2014 A*Monaing*Faith (UN: afaith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
A*Monaing*Faith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/809835-11---Long-Running-Betrayal-and