*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/811248-Fake-Left-Go-Right
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#811248 added March 25, 2014 at 9:28pm
Restrictions: None
Fake Left, Go Right
On Fox News, on the Bill O'Riley show, General McInerney got thrown under the bus. Since he is their consultant and made his view known on the Shawn Hannity Show it left me scratching my head. Bill blustered puffing out his chest that he had been right all along, claiming to have stated several days ago that the aircraft crashed in the ocean. He slammed the other media outlets for the low standards of their journalism, citing their use of mediums and other such nonsense. Then his guest really lit into McInerney making the general look like somebody with an esteem problem out to gain public attention.

(If you are not aware, CNN used their coverage of the mysterious disappearance to bump Mr. O'Riley's show out of the top spot in the ratings.)

I believe the General is right in claiming that there is plenty going on regarding this case, that the government is not sharing. The most obvious is that "IF" the airplane did indeed land in Iran or Pakistan they would want to keep their knowledge close hold. They would want the terrorists to think their hijack plan succeeded and the world was totally hoodwinked. They would approach the media and seek their complicity or miss lead them into spreading the hypothesis that the missing aircraft crashed in the Indian Ocean. I am not saying it did or didn't but only pointing out what would happen if the missing airliner was known to be in a hanger somewhere in the Tribal Lands.

If it turns out to be true, that the black boxes are recovered from the Indian Ocean, then I have a much different hypothesis to offer. For now I'll leave it on the back burner. It leads to a much different conclusion.

There is too much that doesn't add up about the Indian Ocean Hypothesis. These include.

1. The mysterious call shortly before MH370 took off.
2. Turning off the transponders
3. Punching in new flight coordinates.
4. The stolen Passports
5. The 777 continuing to fly for seven hours after the transponders shut off.
6. The early consensus of terrorist involvement.
7. The more likely Norther Arc hypothesis getting so little treatment.
8. The "Bread Crumb" technology leading to the Indian Ocean conclusion that doesn't make much sense. (i.e.. Why would a terrorist steal an aircraft only to crash it into the ocean?)
9. Unless.... OMG! What a cold thought


I don't have a dog in this mystery and don't consider myself an amateur sleuth. Since nobody reads this blog anyway I feel free to express my views on facts, gleaned from open sources as long as it doesn't give our potential enemies any bright ideas. From those facts I am not afraid to plug the gaps with assumptions and see where such thinking leads. My conclusion at this point is that for the right reasons we are being misled as to what really happened. In football its called "Fake left, go right" in military and political parlance its called "miss-information."

© Copyright 2014 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/811248-Fake-Left-Go-Right