*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/821064-Painting-from-the-bucket-kind
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1718540
Day to day stuff....a memoir without order.
#821064 added June 28, 2014 at 2:33pm
Restrictions: None
Painting from the bucket kind...
I walked early again this morning and went almost all the way to the back since our sidewalk out front is not finished yet. It’s all uphill going but downhill coming back, a little more strenuous than what I am used to. No cackling chickens this morning like yesterday, actually really quiet because it’s Saturday.

I painted all the inside panels of the front porch railing yesterday, finished by 12:15, really looks good. The posts need painting, but I may save that for later. It is sooo hot. The paint dries too quickly, almost on the brush.

I could not believe Terri called me yesterday just as I was getting ready to walk out the door to go to her house. She said she was really tired and didn’t want to go to Art Walk…no more planning anything with Terri.

I am “binging on the Sopranos”, watching 2 episodes every night on Amazon Prime. I never got to watch it before because we’ve never had HBO. It reminds me of the Godfather movies. I like Edie Falco’s character, pretty complex actually. On my last episode she is helping Tony “store” incriminating evidence in his mother’s assisted living apartment, without Mother’s knowledge, of course. Her obvious enthusiasm for this dirty deed was interesting and revealing.

I checked out estate and garage sales this morning hunting a bench for my front porch but no luck. I did find a cute little shelf (for a buck) that I can use over my range for spices. I’m going to paint it green and decorate it with daisies and hearts.

until next time...c

© Copyright 2014 An apple a day.... (UN: biddle.connie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
An apple a day.... has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/821064-Painting-from-the-bucket-kind