*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/821347-1-Out-of-sight-out-of-mind-and
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1910923
Looks like I may have a ton of these, so this is collection 1 of Reflections
#821347 added July 1, 2014 at 11:53am
Restrictions: None
1: Out of sight, out of mind. and
t's War Chest Tuesday. Here's the prompt-

July 1: What does forgetting mean to you?



Literally it means 'to not remember something/someone'

Google defines:
for·get
fərˈget/
verb
fail to remember.
"he had forgotten his lines"
synonyms: fail to remember, fail to recall, fail to think of; More
antonyms: remember
inadvertently neglect to attend to, do, or mention something.
"she forgot to lock her door"
synonyms: neglect, fail, omit More
put out of one's mind; cease to think of or consider.
"forget all this romantic stuff"
synonyms: stop thinking about, put out of one's mind, shut out, blank out, pay no heed to, not worry about, ignore, overlook, take no notice of; More


Unfortunately a lot of people think I 'forget' about them because I don't call much....often....or at all. But that's just because I don't like talking on the phone!

There is a minuscule amount of folks I have actually forgotten, and they are usually of the celebrity status. Only reason I remember a celeb right now is if they are in a ton of movies I really like and/or have seen recently.

Out of sight, out of mind.
--------------------------------------------------------------
In your opinion, what is the best 21st century romance film and why? (If you haven't seen a romantic movie in the past 14 years, then use a 21st century book - and get out to the movies soon!)

I hate sappy romance movies, too much drama. I'll take a delightful Supernatural RomCom anyday, which is why I skip choices like 'The Notebook' and give you 'What's Your Number' and 'Warm Bodies'!

WYN? is a rom com with the Scary Movie chick and the guy from Fantastic 4 and Captain America!
It's sooooooooooooo cute, because I'm not proud of my number, but neither am I ashamed, I just wouldn't share it freely.....I love the chemistry between the two characters, simple yet hilarious. The key takeaway: be friends with a guy FIRST, no 'love'/sex involved and your actual relationship will be easy! (relatively)

WB is a zombie rom-com that shocked me with it's brillance. SPOILER ALERT! The zombies can be HEALED, HEALED I SAY! Take THAT WWZ! Young Beast from the X-Men First Class and the most recent film is the main zombie, I don't remember the chick but the 2nd main zombie is an old favorite co-star of mine. What a way to say that true love REALLY does CONQUER ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

© Copyright 2014 A*Monaing*Faith (UN: afaith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
A*Monaing*Faith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/821347-1-Out-of-sight-out-of-mind-and