*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/823959-Supper-and-more
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1718540
Day to day stuff....a memoir without order.
#823959 added July 30, 2014 at 6:38pm
Restrictions: None
Supper and more
I just had my supper (pasta primavera) and I am watching the shadow move across my front lawn so I can go out and jump on the mower. I exaggerate a little with the "jumping" part, but I am watching the shadow. We are having a drop in the dew point so our temps are not quite as awful as they have been, but I still have to watch out for the rays on my skin.

I am still walking every morning and this morning was deliciously cool. Construction is beginning on the building lot at the back of my development. It has been deserted for a few days but this morning the surveyors were staking out the footers. It amazes me how a person can look online, see the building permit and know what is happening without moving their butt. So much has changed in the past few years. I know how big the house is going to be, what the builder estimates the cost to be (actually the owner is the builder on this one), when the inspections are scheduled...so on and so forth...don't want to bore you. It does amaze me though, I guess because Jim was a builder and everything was so different...and difficult *Frown*.

And miracle of miracles, I bought a Chromebook, the cheapest one of course because that is me, an Acer C720 for $179! And do I ever love, love, love it! So now I have a backup for my pc although I will admit it doesn't do everything, but I would be able to get by. And for the price....well....

I gotta get...the shadow is moving...

until next time...c

© Copyright 2014 An apple a day.... (UN: biddle.connie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
An apple a day.... has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/823959-Supper-and-more