*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/825467-Morning-break
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1718540
Day to day stuff....a memoir without order.
#825467 added August 16, 2014 at 9:36am
Restrictions: None
Morning break
I took a break from walking this morning. After all, it is Saturday. I just finished sweeping the porch and now I am sitting here pondering what to write. I so love my little Chromebook which allows me to be portable.

My only distraction is a lawn mower somewhere in the distance. Mopsy is up on the canopy of my porch swing, lying, licking, and surveying her domain. My neighbor just raised her garage door and brought out a bag of trash for the container. They are the ones who should be cutting their grass, unmowed since they moved in which I think was the middle of June. Yes, their yard looks terrible. Zach said they are having trouble with their mower...okay.

The sun is to my back and I can see a shadow of a lizard on the porch floor. He (or she) is climbing up the screen behind me. This is very normal in Florida. I don't even flinch anymore...more power to him.

I see on the weather that the northeast is having a nice coolwave. Not so here, still in the 90's and will be until late September, but I know fall is coming. Days are shortening and the grass is not quite so green.

Oh oh, Mopsy sees the lizard and is focused on it. I don't think she is in the mood to move either. Just looking.

Not much interesting is happening so

until next time...c

© Copyright 2014 An apple a day.... (UN: biddle.connie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
An apple a day.... has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/825467-Morning-break