*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/829517-The-Spanking
Rated: E · Book · Internet/Web · #492316
A writer uses whatever he/she make come across to get her creative juices going.
#829517 added September 30, 2014 at 10:33pm
Restrictions: None
The Spanking...
Boy my blog group gave me a good one to think about. The Spanking..

When I was in third grade I got the biggest spanking from my Dad. I and a bunch of the neighborhood girls teased a older girl about not having a father. You know kids! We were cruel! And I wanted to fit in so I could have friends. She was new and her little brother was a bully of the block. After coming home from lunch, there was knock at our door. My mother and father were busy fighting about money like always. My Dad answered the door. Then he and the neighborhood girl's mother was standing at the table. He asked if I and other girls were teasing her daughter about not having a father. I said I was but I was not alone. He pulled me across his lap so fast and pulled down my pants and beat my butt red in front of the neighborhood girl's mother. I ran upstairs to my room and cried. He made me come down and said I was to walk back to school with the neighborhood girl. I told my friends I got a spanking I would never forget. I was friends with that girl for about a year then she moved away. I am still sorry I called her names and said mean things about not having a father. My father wasn't that great after that either. My parents got a divorce and my father hated to pay child support.

© Copyright 2014 plainsue (UN: zoolily at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
plainsue has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/829517-The-Spanking