*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/829579-October-Begins-And-Then-It-Always-Ends
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #2003271
Now a residence for BC and BCOF items. Random bloggisness wil apear in POTPOURRI.
#829579 added October 1, 2014 at 12:45pm
Restrictions: None
October Begins And Then It Always Ends
Whole bunch of books read since my last entry.  Best book since last entry: The Bone Clocks by David Mitchell

October- Yeah it's here and it's there too and everything is always my favorite and I hate them pretty much equally too, here it is green in this time and place but then there will be hues of color, in that other part of time, hues on the leaves and hues on the ground and huge piles of hues in the places where foolish people insist on putting the hues in those piles - red and yellow and brown and orange look much more appropriate hanging from mostly bare Halloweenish branches, yes hanging is a Halloween tradition, roped necks and swinging corpses and ghouls engorging on rotting dead meat - but happy children playing in those huge multiply hued piles is an October tradition, and yes happy children is more favorite than rotting corpses, but in the other place October is the same time but it is the other place, with totally bare sticks and limbs and branches except on the needled forestation, infestations of the forest with  fenestrations between the trunks to catch glimpses of birds and weasels turning white and more and more of the landscape turning white and more and more is buried in white until October is totally buried in white and then maybe November appears - yes it all my favorite.


I think Halloween is the time to be scary, not cutesy, but scary.  I always try to dress as myself when I can.  That's the scariest thing I know.

© Copyright 2014 Geoff (UN: rennur at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Geoff has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/829579-October-Begins-And-Then-It-Always-Ends