*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/829790-Belief-In-Angels--Organization
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#829790 added October 2, 2014 at 10:56pm
Restrictions: None
Belief In Angels & Organization
Today's blogs....

Blog City โ€“ Day 213


Prompt: Do you believe in angels?

I do believe in angels. To me angels are doing God's work here on earth. I am not sure if they are regular people listening to the whispers of God and acting on his behalf or if they are spirit walkers that move around and through us. I am leaning more towards it being more regular people.... but sometimes.... there is always the unexplainable.
I like to believe positive energy flows and moves things for the good of others.

Border for my personal use.


30 Day Blogging Challenge


Organization as per posed by amy-Has a great future ahead

I am not highly organized. I want to be, but my mind refuses to cooperate. I used to be able to find things by merely going over things in my mind and remembering the last known location, but life has gotten far too messy for me to do that anymore. My brain is not as sharp as it once was... I do hope to rectify that, but as it is this is where I am. I am also living in renovations that are in constant flux - my husband is trying to do things in his perfectionistic way and that takes time. He also works a lot of hours at work so I don't complain about the disarray.

I find my computer is a great way to hold things in order. I am doing October Nano Prep right now and asked others what they were doing to organize a database for their characters. They came up with several methods - all excellent options. I decided to follow Brandiwyn๐ŸŽถ โ€™s idea of creating a book that has character profiles listed. She has a template created in her managed signatures to lob in every time she creates a new entry. I did not realize you could do this - you can if you have a premium or higher account you can set many such things. Very sweet lesson I learned. Ask and you will learn - that is what I love about this site. Another person suggested ywriter5 - which is a free download. I am looking into that as well - as I messed up my Scribner file or my free trial is done... whatever. I may seriously try ywriter5. It looks promising.

Offline, I am not so organized. I try to keep on top of things for teaching and supply work. My one point of contention is my spare room - it is a dumping ground of items that I can no longer find things. I need to set a schedule of twenty minutes a day to de-clutter and find some sense of that stupid room. Twenty minutes is not long but forces me to take some action - a little each day, so that the job does not overwhelm me. Getting and staying organized is a challenge for me, but it is a worthy venture.


© Copyright 2014 ๐Ÿ’™ Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
๐Ÿ’™ Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/829790-Belief-In-Angels--Organization