*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/830005-October-4-1914
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #2003271
Now a residence for BC and BCOF items. Random bloggisness wil apear in POTPOURRI.
#830005 added October 4, 2014 at 7:25pm
Restrictions: None
October 4, 1914
Pull up a chair my dear friend  Thank you for joining me today in this lovely time warped hollow of October 4th 1914.  I want you to enjoy the smells of the spring flowers blooming on the veldt and the aromatic verdancy of the lush vegetation sprouting from the piles of kangaroo shit.  And one of my favorites is the piquant nose tingling splendor of the boiling seal blubber fumes wafting down the igloo entry way, not to mention the developing stench on the killing fields of the Slaughter of October First!  And hello to you my esteemed colleagues, whom I hope are comfortably seated in your well padded armchairs, in front of your glimmering computing machines, and waiting raptly for the information which is currently 'streaming' to you through the heavens, some of which is streaming to you from me, hopefully without distortion, and hopefully without additions by any extraneous beings perched on the banks of the afore mentioned stream, or any deletions caused by the aquatic fauna lying in the deep, waiting for little tidbits of information to nourish their souls, if such aquatic life can be truly said to be in possession of souls.................I forgot what I was going to say!  Crap!  I hate it when that happens!

© Copyright 2014 Geoff (UN: rennur at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Geoff has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/830005-October-4-1914