*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/831274-Serendipitous-Nonsense
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #2003271
Now a residence for BC and BCOF items. Random bloggisness wil apear in POTPOURRI.
#831274 added October 15, 2014 at 6:19pm
Restrictions: None
Serendipitous Nonsense
I'm not feelin' today's prompts. Wasn't here yesterday for the nonsense.  Sorry 'bout that.  I'm a nonsense expert.



Controlled Serendipity:

      Eureka!  I knew that all the time.  Aha!  That's what I meant to do - I forgot to tell you!

            When you're making an infinite number of choices, don't forget to write down the ones that create the looked for goal.  Don't forget to write down the choices that result in better outcomes than you were looking for.  Don't forget the catastrophes - you don't want to make the same mistake over and over again.  Oh, and don't forget to write down each action that goes with every idea that accompanies each conscious choice.  And make sure that you keep them all in the proper order; things will surely turn out differently if one item moves, in the train of infinite possibilities.  I hope cause and effect is real!  Or is it effect and cause!  If cause and effect is real, when one tiny thing changes, the deck has been dropped.  Pick it up, shuffle, and start dealing again.  Or first write down your autobiography.  Then you wont forget what's going to happen. 


Life is what it is -
      or not.

Bosons Breed -
      Matter.

Love doesn't matter -
      because matter doesn't love.

Do not -
      do unto others.

Time allows -
      too little.

The monkey eats the lemur -
      and becomes the ape.
     


© Copyright 2014 Geoff (UN: rennur at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Geoff has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/831274-Serendipitous-Nonsense