*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/836808-Day-82-of-My-95-Day-Gratitude-Challenge
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1954602
I have posted my response to MHWA Mental Health Challenge and other items to this journal.
#836808 added December 21, 2014 at 11:54pm
Restrictions: None
Day 82 of My 95-Day Gratitude Challenge
Jamal (Beauty), 10 Masá’il (Questions), 171 BE - Sunday, December 21, 2014
Day 82 of My 95-Day Gratitude Challenge

Thank God

"If you suffer, thank God! It is a sure sign that you are alive."
Elbert Hubbard

*Coffee* This morning I am thankful that I was able to make an entry in Poet999 - A Butterfly Emerges From Her Cocoon   before leaving the house.

*Coffeebl* This morning I am thankful that I was able to warm up some spicy chicken for my breakfast.

*Coffeegr* This morning I am thankful that I was able to write "I Will Survive! I Will Thrive! and enter it in "The Writer's Cramp so that I could post an entry to "I Write in December-January-February for week three.

*Coffeep* This morning I am thankful that my Bank of America checking account is not overdrawn.

*Coffeet* This afternoon I am thankful that Dollar General Market sells clothing because I was able to purchase an undergarment that I sorely needed.

Give Thanks Everyday

"When you rise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life, for your strength. Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason to give thanks, the fault lies in yourself."
Tecumseh

*Coffeeb* This evening I am thankful that I did 1 Survey Spot survey and raised the points in that account to 710.

*Coffeeg* This evening I am thankful that I received a merit badge for my participation in "12 Days of "Christmas".

Merit Badge in WDC Soundtrackers BoMB
[Click For More Info]

For your wonderful and festive musical offerings in the  [Link To Item #2014890] ! Thank you for sharing your holiday thoughts and memories with us! *^*Delight*^* ~TheWytch

*Coffeeo* This evening I am grateful for peanut butter because I can eat it right out of the jar one spoonful at a time.

*Coffeer* The evening I am grateful for hot English black tea sipped on a chilly winter's night.

*Coffeey* This evening I am grateful that autumn has passed into winter because it means new inspiration for my muse.

Give Thanks Under All Conditions

“Bad things do happen; how I respond to them defines my character and the quality of my life. I can choose to sit in perpetual sadness, immobilized by the gravity of my loss, or I can choose to rise from the pain and treasure the most precious gift I have—life itself.”
Walter Anderson


© Copyright 2014 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/836808-Day-82-of-My-95-Day-Gratitude-Challenge