*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/839095-Inspirational-Writers
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Rayyna
Rated: E · Book · Other · #2012444
A blog tracking my journey as a writer.
#839095 added January 20, 2015 at 4:26pm
Restrictions: None
Inspirational Writers
Week 57 / Prompt 5 - Talk about three other writers who inspire you.

I have many reasons to be inspired by Jacqueline Carey. My all time favorite novel was written by her. My all time favorite novel was also her First novel. The heroine is strong, yet feminine; the plot is intricate and twisting; and the world is a lot of fun. Her writing is probably the most inspiring to me for my own writing, as I want to feel as good about my books as I do about hers.

J.K. Rowling cannot help but be inspiring in her sudden and massive rise to fame. The Harry Potter series began with her debut novel, and took off with outstanding success across every age group. The world was involved, imaginative, dangerous, and fun all at the same time. She brought all of us into the amazing world of Hogwarts and we all loved it. To reach that level of fame would be mindboggling, and yet it is definitely something to strive for. I just won’t hold my breath *Wink*

The last is a totally unknown writer. She is my best friend. She doesn’t even write novels. She writes for gaming companies. She writes as a freelance writer, primarily. But she’s my age, and has been making slow and steady progress into the writing world that she enjoys writing for, getting more and more contracts as each year goes by. She gets paid for what she loves to do. She is now taking on the idea of creating her own game from scratch. And I’ve played in it, and it’s awesome. I see her becoming an awesome game designer as well as writer. I can’t wait to read the first novel she writes. I love the ideas she comes up with. She is amazing, and a true inspiration to me because to see her writing and making deadlines reminds me that I need to sit my butt down and write as well. Danielle Lauzon is my down-to-earth, minute-by-minute, writing muse.

© Copyright 2015 Rayyna (UN: rayyna at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rayyna has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/839095-Inspirational-Writers