*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/840331-Ahem
Rated: GC · Book · Writing · #2027294
Created for the Soundtrackers Challenges
#840331 added February 3, 2015 at 10:35pm
Restrictions: None
Ahem!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj2700em-JQ
Joe Nichols - Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off



Not much going on tonight... I mean, obviously. *Laugh* If Tequila makes my clothes fall off, what more is there to say? *Laugh*

This is one of my favorite Tequila songs, and Tequila the drink has been my favorite for over... Let's just say, it's been my favorite drink since I was 14. *Bigsmile* Don't judge. Germany had and has different rules and there's always that one bar which will serve to minors.

I don't know, to be honest, why I like that drink. It's vile. Poison. Horrible. And yet, I still like to take a swig once in a while; special occasion. There was that one incident where it had a really, I mean, really bad effect on me, but we don't talk about that. I don't know if I'll ever share that story with anyone. *Laugh* *Facepalm* That's how bad it was.

But, two years ago, New Years. We had only two friends over, guys, and we figured we'd make it a mellow night; you know, chill, play cards, eat, drink. Nothing special. Yeah, right! *Rolleyes* They brought a Patron bottle. We played poker and drank, and drank, and drank some more. I, the oldest and the most responsible one, decided that the last shots from the bottle weren't enough. We had to have more.

Ten minutes 'til Midnight, one of our buddies and I drove to Walmart - because Walmart never closes - to get another bottle. *Facepalm* It was icy and snowing and, believe it or not, I was so drunk that I couldn't even remember where Walmart was! Our friend who drove three hours to get to our house told me the way. *Rolleyes* At Midnight, we were at the cash register, getting phone calls about our whereabouts. I almost peed myself that night at the store because of the beer consumption.

Anywho, we made it home safely, although I parked halfway on the street, involuntarily because of all the ice in the driveway. We opened that bottle and it was gone after not even two hours. Before I crawled up the stairs to go to the bathroom, the boys were having a blast. So was I, but clearly my bladder wasn't. I managed it up the stairs and inside the bathroom and when I walked back out, I looked down the stairs and that was it! I knew there was no way in hell I'd survive walking down the stairs. I went to bed. Apparently I changed clothes and put on my PJs but I was out before my head even touched the pillow.

So what's the lesson to be learned here?

1. Don't drink and drive
2. Pee before you leave the house
3. Be conscious enough to know when certain tasks are simply impossible for you
4. And keep your clothes on at all times!

And here's a pic of Tarzan in front of my screen, again! Yes, he's the cat. *Laugh*

Sorry, guys, I have got to call it a night. I wish I could visit your blogs and check out the songs but I'll try to do that tomorrow. *Heart*
 ~

© Copyright 2015 Gaby ~ Finding my way back (UN: geja8856 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gaby ~ Finding my way back has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/840331-Ahem