*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/842632-Items-On-Wall
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#842632 added February 26, 2015 at 2:41pm
Restrictions: None
Items On Wall
Prompt: What items do you put on your walls? Posters, pictures? I am curious.

I have wolf pictures on the bedroom wall. One is a three picture set of a wolf staring at the water at a Native American Chief in the water and other wolves are around. They are gray. I have a big 11 by 14 black and white photo of a black and white wolf with ice on his nose. This is beautiful. I have a NA girl holding a wolf cub that is painted. I have a wolf picture with 4 wolves that look like Jacob of "Twilight." I am part Cherokee and I guess this is why I love wolves.

I have a picture of Jesus holding a lamb ands surrounded by sheep. I love Jesus and pictures of him with sheep.

I have pictures of gray and white cats on the walls of our room edition. I have a big calico cat picture with the cat sitting on an iron bench in a flower garden and a hat in the picture that is white with a pink ribbon. I have small tea pots hanging on the wall, 4 of them from top to bottom. I have cloth sewn dream catchers with Native Americans and wolves hanging on the one section of the wall.

I have a big lighthouse picture, seagulls, sand and ocean scene hanging in the Living Room. I have pictures of my son, his wife, my parents, my husband and I, his parents and Jesus' Last Supper picture that is from a temple or museum and the picture is on Devotional Magazines.

I have a wolf calendar hanging in my computer room. I also have a Downton Abbey Calendar and I a Vampire Dairies Calendar that I switch back and forth. I have a lighthouse clock on the wall.

In my Doll Room, I have a Wedding Dress Shadow Box on the wall, a big Victorian House picture, with a pond, bridge, gazebo and iron cast chairs in the picture. I have a girl in a pink flowered dress and hat that is a Shadow Box.

I have a picture of a white tiger family and a picture of a Native American couple and wolf I haven't hung up, yet.

I have a Thomas Kincaid house picture that looks like a castle and a tapestry of a house, bridge, dog in all 4 seasons by Thomas Kincaid.

I do love to decorate.

** Image ID #2030606 Unavailable **


© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/842632-Items-On-Wall