*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/846196-Comforting
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1718540
Day to day stuff....a memoir without order.
#846196 added April 8, 2015 at 7:56am
Restrictions: None
Comforting....
I received directions from my doctor for reducing my prednisone. Today is my third day at one-half the dose, to continue for seven days. Next week I take one-half the dose every other day, then nothing. I haven't noticed any difference yet, and, apparently, my original diagnosis of polymyalgia rheumatica is holding true since nothing else has shown up on any tests. It is comforting to know what is wrong, and that I have medicine to take if the symptoms return.

I enjoyed Easter dinner with my granddaughter and her husband's family. She made the absolutely best corn casserole I ever tasted. The recipe is residing in my recipe box *Smile*. She lives not too far from me down a scenic winding road, oaks with "monkey hair" leaning over, old dilapidated barns sprinkled along, a painter's dream. I came home with homemade strawberry jam and a relative's promise of the gift of fresh redfish soon. As I remember, the drum are running along the Delaware coast about this time of year. Must be the same for Florida. I think redfish are related to drum. Memories...ummm.

until next time...c

© Copyright 2015 An apple a day.... (UN: biddle.connie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
An apple a day.... has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/846196-Comforting