*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/849064-God-Drives-me-nuts
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2032569
Maxed out on previous blog. As long as I am learning, my newbie is still showing
#849064 added May 9, 2015 at 12:42am
Restrictions: None
God Drives me nuts
God drives me nuts. He sent hail on Sunday. Little quarter size pieces of ice to pound on the roof and bounce off cement pavement and packed ground to shatter into tiny pieces. Incredible. The first thing I did was wipe down the car to see if there were any dents or shattered glass. And there were none. That's what drives me nuts. Little bit of irritation to make me wonder what I did to deserve this nonsense, and then no damage to make me appreciate that He spared me that financial burden.





I suppose the technology that made the cars hail resistent is a gift from God. I suppose being so bone weary that i just wanted to stay home and vegetate so that I was not out in that stuff finishing all the errands and not being caught in that mess was also a gift from God.





Watching that hail bounce off pavement, cement and things was amazing. The hail would hit the ground and shards and splinters of ice would rebound up. Being able to appreciate the beauty in something so potentially destructive is also a gift from God.





One day i might figure all this out. For right now, God drives me nuts.
© Copyright 2015 Cheri Annemos (UN: cheri55422 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cheri Annemos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/849064-God-Drives-me-nuts