*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/854351-Its-Called-Job-Security
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2032569
Maxed out on previous blog. As long as I am learning, my newbie is still showing
#854351 added July 16, 2015 at 7:47am
Restrictions: None
It's Called Job Security
My Boss: I lost my keys. There are a bunch on a chain like this.


Me: You would have gone to the kitchen first.


Boss: Yes, but I put my ice cream away, and then remembered I left my keys in the door, so I went and got them, and went back to the truck to get the rest of the things I wanted to bring in.


Me: Where are the baskets or boxes you brought in?


Boss: It was just this notepad. And these two rooms are the only ones i was in.


Me: They are in your pants pocket.


Boss after looking: they are not there.


We spent the next half hour relooking and even I went up there and looked in his pants pockets. And they really were not there. I insisted that they fell out of his pants pocket, but could not find keys in the cushion of his chairs or nearby where he would sit. He went back upstairs and tore his bed apart and that's where he found them. He had fallen asleep with them in his pocket and did not notice anything unusual when he changed into pajamas and went back to sleep. He is lucky the landlord is still renting that bedroom to him. He would be out of sorts if he had to maintain a real house and not just a "room" and offices.


I am so blessed that he thinks I am psychic. When I said they fell out of your pocket, he disappeared and came back to show me that he found them. He is such a good boy. And well trained. I am a most excellent Office Mom.
© Copyright 2015 Cheri Annemos (UN: cheri55422 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cheri Annemos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/854351-Its-Called-Job-Security