*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/855745-The-need-to-write-need-to-know-need-to-ask-basis
by Sparky
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #1944136
Some of the strangest things forgotten by that Australian Blog Bloke. 2014
#855745 added July 29, 2015 at 8:16am
Restrictions: None
The need to write, need to know, need to ask basis...
When someone enters something in a weblog that disturbs you, should they warn you what is coming? Should I give a warning? How much warning can be implied, how many hints can be dropped, how many whispers, how much showing not telling can happen before the reader, of a weblog entry such as this, realises they should continue with caution?

How much do writers know, or need to know? Should writers keep silence about some subjects? Should Thomas Harris have done this, kept his influence silent in Silence of the Lambs?



What about the leadership tactic of accessibility? Ever thought of just asking? (A simple enough Biblical strategy- Ask, Seek, Knock)

http://goinswriter.com/influence-people/

What do your characters look like? How do you know how your setting should be? Is it so easy to describe?

What is normal? What should be normal? How far can fiction bend the truth and yet still be believed?

Can a story be dressed in a three piece suit and have an articulate pleasant central character?

Is it legal to write stories with the potential to incite, to influence, to become actors / actresses in life-after-the-novel?

Who knows what's legal?


Who knows everything?


Accordion to who..?



After seeing a Facebook post stating "Nerdy kid shreds on Accordion"


I realised that people can so easily be put down. It can be subtle. It can be click bait fodder.
Amazing how far viral posts can change and anonymise(http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/anonymize) someone's personality, their achievements, their talent, their existence and dignity.

His name is Alexandr Hrustevich.
Alexandr Hrustevich's website.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbI2RFbbXspGWIdvrr26G1w

And finally, who knows how a serial killer's mind works?

How does a writer find the realism and detail in a plot that has never happened but could have, and in some ways did happen in real life.



Sparky

Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

© Copyright 2015 Sparky (UN: sparkyvacdr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sparky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/855745-The-need-to-write-need-to-know-need-to-ask-basis