*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/856049-Hear-Ye-The-end-of-the-story-is-coming-THE-TWIST
by Sparky
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #1944136
Some of the strangest things forgotten by that Australian Blog Bloke. 2014
#856049 added August 1, 2015 at 8:56am
Restrictions: None
Hear Ye! The end of the story is coming! THE TWIST!


Short film twist has a twist in the comments.

Conrade90 5 years ago
"It's Impossible to get the song, only this remains.... and probably a pensioner somewhere in NZ has a CD deep in a lost cupboard."


Now I'm searching for a copy of this song, a song by blokes I've never heard of but probably should know well- Don McGlashan and Harry Sinclair.

"Wow - excellent. I was holding my head at the end. Perfect composition in the story."



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_McGlashan

Sometimes things come to your attention in strange, almost fateful, manner.



I follow a group called 10 minute novelists founded by Katharine Grubb. It's on Facebook and uses the hashtag #10minnovelist on Twitter. So they have an Author Happiness Day when you can post comments on whatever positive incident or event or galaxy sized ginormous good thing that has gone on in your writerly life recently.

So it was, it came to pass, that the great Sparky (cough cough) third person narrative kicking in for dramatic effectnessism, namely, me, saw (don't ya love thu gramma) a comment by a man called Eric Johnson, also a member of said writer crowd, and he mentioned being dyslexic and also his son.

Well, there is an open source solution that helps some people who have this challenging condition. There is a font designed especially for Dyslexia, and here's a link to the site. It's free to download. Do YOU know of someone that could benefit from this?

You know what to do.

http://opendyslexic.org/

Do you ever lie in bed and ponder those huge question marked questions of life, and grapple with niggling questions that are a lot less obvious, but still as important? *Smile*



Like asking Siri what zero divided by zero equals. And Siri giving a smart alec answer.

They say don't sweat the small stuff and that's right, but that same insignificant detail is what makes up the dabs of colour, and infinitesimal minutiae of stories, that we write.
Think of the implications of those micro info dumps like the litter of earthquakes happening in Queensland last couple of days.
Small vibrations group to form bigger movements of notable impact. To their extremity and beyond are the lives lost,; the tsunamis, the bigger pictures, the whole story, the plot, the novel, the series, the blockbuster.

And it all started with kicking a pebble, or an idea pondered.



Sparky

Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

© Copyright 2015 Sparky (UN: sparkyvacdr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sparky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/856049-Hear-Ye-The-end-of-the-story-is-coming-THE-TWIST