*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/858196-In-the-limited-time-of-life-left-you-what-will-you-write
by Sparky
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #1944136
Some of the strangest things forgotten by that Australian Blog Bloke. 2014
#858196 added August 24, 2015 at 8:10am
Restrictions: None
In the limited time of life left you, what will you write?
What is your writing about? What part of life is packed into your work? What is important to you, and what is important to your reader?

What matters?

I've not punctuated any of these headings with capitals because they are just suggestions, hardly more than ideas put there for you to think about. If I obeyed the rules of punctuation, then they become more definite, more "rule-ish" and binding. No, I'll leave them hanging there so that when you read them you might let the thought "hang" in your mind as you watch each video.

I seem to have embedded a lot of videos in this blog entry. Well, I just couldn't choose which ones to throw away, and which ones to squeeze into another entry.

time (limited; whatever your passion, give it a shot?)



space



lifestyle



"27 million people around the globe play it every day"

Salaries for top players @$1M a year.

fear

"‘Mutant’ red fanged funnel web spider is a new level of scary" Please click the link...if you dare *Laugh*

http://www.mygc.com.au/news/mutant-red-fanged-funnel-web-spider-is-a-new-level-o...

living architecture





hilarity, spontaneity and randomness

Moment today that should be fiction except it happened to us...



"Saving Private Ryan moment- (https://youtu.be/SrW289dgwIA)
Anneliese spotted a mobile phone lying in Reibey St. Hazard lights on. She grabs it. Park and start tracing the owner. After trying "dad" with no luck, no "mum" or ICE number there I rang "Aunty Noelene". After talking to Uncle? Aunty Noelene said the owner was --- --- but only knew he lived in Ulverstone and that he is her nephew. She lives in Brisbane.
Phone says nearly flat.
Under "me" was the owners name alright but the number was the lost phone.
We went into Crusty's Bakery and after asking loudly, Adjustment Bureau style, if anyone knew a Paul _____, but no one had heard of him. (https://youtu.be/uXLDzrrA4JU)
Stomach growls- lunch! - time is moving along.
Tried "dad" again only to be informed phone is now out of credit.
Anneliese is embarrassed by now.
So. What to do? Ok, go outside and start shouting PAUL! PAUL? Paul! PAUL! PAUUUUL?
Anneliese wants to run away and hide.
Nek minute random lady points and says "over there. That's Paul."
I call out, "Paul?
"Yes?"
"Paul _____?" Doubtfully.
"Yep, that's me"
"Oh. Here's your phone. Found it just...there." Pointing.
"Oh thanks! I thought I left that at home!"
Anneliese- " What the..? I can't believe that just happened. What reality am I in?"


Dismaland - what next. Well so what; if it works?



Reminds me of Norwegian TV shows of live train rides, cruise ships, knitting and fireside sitting.
Perhaps we need less rules and more imagination in what is acceptable in writing the next novel...



Last but NOT least. The late Sam Berns. Choose the positive side. Don't listen to the negative. Up. Not down.



Sparky

Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

© Copyright 2015 Sparky (UN: sparkyvacdr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sparky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/858196-In-the-limited-time-of-life-left-you-what-will-you-write