*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/876957-Madonna
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#876957 added March 20, 2016 at 12:10pm
Restrictions: None
Madonna?
This week during a performance in Australia, pop singer Madonna pulled a fan onstage and tugged at her shirt, inadvertently exposing her breast (after making a few tawdry remarks about the girl's appearance). The girl in question is only 17 years old. Many are outraged by this, and believe that if it were a man doing something like this, he would be ostracized and labeled a pedophile. Should Madonna face some kind of criminal charges or other repercussions from this incident?

Owl with an attitude



Did she do this because she was in Australia? Was she on something drug related for the concert performance? was something like this expected from the performance? What's the deal? Sex, drugs, alcohol are all over rated. Yes. there should be some repercussions. How come this did not hit the news in the USA? Madonna has been involved at one point with Kabbalah and it was also reported that she was involved in a criminal Kabbalah situation that involved income and money inside the USA. There were no repercussions for that incident that I ever heard of either. People can make excellent music without this kind of performance. I wish our music industry would raise a fit so young people had better models to follow. Not all performers are out to make a sexual splash.

In a way, because these people have influence over young minds lyrics and performance matters to the developing minds of our youth.

Freedom has different meanings maybe the news media should ask Madonna what her definition of freedom entails?

signature owl

© Copyright 2016 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/876957-Madonna