*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/882344-What-to-Discuss-Openly
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#882344 added May 17, 2016 at 1:00pm
Restrictions: None
What to Discuss Openly?

Talk Tuesday!

Go on now...is there something you can not talk about amongst yourselves (or anyone else)


This poses a conundrum. Sitting in a room talking in a group is one thing. Writing it down and saving it or displaying it may be something entirely different. Isn’t that why we have ratings? The dilemma is what you want to achieve within the conversation. Or, what you are discussing.

A good example is when plans are made in a war room against enemies who are attacking a country. Do the commanders of the opposing combatants want their play book read. Even football teams keep their play books secret.

There is a gathering in a backyard barbecue. Where people sit over cold glasses of ice tea and discuss community problems, country problems, how to kill Aedes aegypti (mosquito that carries Zika Virus) in your garden pond; Try using Mosquito Dunks found in your local garden store. This is passing information between people that is a normal, healthy way to trade information.

Another conversation may be between one or two people who are trying to solve a personal problem by passing information back and forth. The information of which may not be shared voluntarily with the rest of the community.

There are lots of scenarios we could discuss. Sometimes the backgrounds of two people are going to bring in different opinions. Diversity in the USA is controversial right now. How do you make laws that include everyone? How much sharing will be tolerated if the society you are sharing about does not want the information known? Ha! *Headbang* Good question involving war and peace.

Happy Trails. P. S. One meteorologist actually admitted on a weather report yesterday that several inches of snow in the middle of May is not normal weather for our area. Actually unheard of weather. Northeast fruit farmers very happy to report the blossoms have not frozen yet and the fruit crop outlook along Lake Erie is still positive.

This book is a Hoot!

© Copyright 2016 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/882344-What-to-Discuss-Openly