*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/892048-Delirious
Rated: GC · Book · Music · #2093713
Using Prince lyrics in writing.
#892048 added March 24, 2017 at 11:21pm
Restrictions: None
Delirious


How do you not see what you do to me? How you affect me on such an extraordinary level? It is never just one thing you do that touches me deeply, but everything you say and do. Have you not noticed that I get delirious when you hold my hand? My body gets so weak I can hardly stand. Your mere presence makes my mind whirl out of control and sends such an exquisite craving through my entire being. You are like an unquenchable thirst for me, a hunger that never gets satisfied because with you it’s never enough. Every moment we’re together only takes the edge off this burning desire that drives me to want to please you in every possible way.

Place your hand over my heart and feel how it beats, how it quickens when you’re near as if I’ve just run a mile. My breath becomes ragged when you look into my eyes, and I tremble watching the hunger ignite the golden flecks in your brown pools like a match. You feel it too. You feel the wonder and excitement that dances between us like magnetic sparks pulling us together to become one again. Embrace your naughty desires that makes me scream your name in the throes of passion that turn to an un-extinguishable flame.

Take me to that magical place where I no longer know where you end and I begin, where we become one again. For what matters most in this life is me being with you, giving back as good as I get.

WC:260




"Delirious"

I get delirious whenever you're near
Lose all self-control, baby just can't steer
Wheels get locked in place
Stupid look on my face

It comes 2 makin' a pass, pretty mama
I just can't win a race

'Cuz I get delirious (Delirious)
Delirious (Delirious)
Delirious (Delirious)

I get delirious when you hold my hand (Delirious)
Body gets so weak I can hardly stand
My temperature's runnin' hot
Baby you got 2 stop

'Cuz if you don't I'm gonna explode
And girl I got a lot

I get delirious (Delirious) (Yeah)
Delirious (Delirious)
Delirious (Delirious)

I get delirious whenever you're near (Delirious)
Girl you gotta take control 'cuz I just can't steer
You're just 2 much 2 take
I can't stop I ain't got no brakes

Girl you gotta take me 4 a little ride up and down
In and out and around your lake

I'm delirious (Delirious)
You, you, you get me delirious (Delirious)
Baby, lay me down
Delirious (Delirious)
The room, the room, the room is spinnin' around (Delirious)
Yeah, I'm delirio, yeah, oh I'm, oh I'm (Delirious)
Yeah, delirious, yeah (Delirious)
It's got me in repair, everybody u gotta (Delirious)
Everybody, oh Lord, oh yeah, I'm delirious (Delirious)
Yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah (Delirious)
(Delirious)
(Delirious)
(Delirious)
(Delirious)
(Delirious)
(Delirious)


© Copyright 2017 Purple Princess (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Princess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/892048-Delirious