*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/897038-Just-One
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#897038 added November 10, 2016 at 10:55am
Restrictions: None
Just One??
Pick a quote from one of your favorite movies and tell us how you relate to it.

Owl with signature
*GreetR*

How can I decide?? I really like quotes from anything. They remind me of ideals or real life situations.

Instead of one I have 3"

A. Braveheart 1995: "They may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom"

Comment: The 9/11 plane that was forced to the ground in Pennsylvania jumps into my thoughts with this quote. I don't think enemies of the free world have figured out the under lying river of feeling about being free, that consumes people who live with the ability to vote, decide and accept with an on going look toward freedom.

B. Sudden Impact, 1983: "Go ahead make my day"

Comment: It's the ultimate dare. Don't cross the line or I'll make you remember it forever.

C. The Karate Kid 1984: "Wax On, Wax Off"

Comment: This is the symbol of persistence. Life is like this, just do and undo and do again and undo again. Eventually, you make some real progress down the line but you remember the persistence of existence.

Movies are good for people they carry us forward, into life's insights, under the disguise of entertainment.

Although I'm sure asking for just one comment was a misnomer. *Laugh*

Merit Badge in Blogging
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on taking 2nd Place in the July 2016  [Link To Item #30dbc] !





© Copyright 2016 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/897038-Just-One