*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/897046-The-Plan-Maybe
by Angel
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2101248
A regular (hopefully) muse on my journey through the Rising Stars programme
#897046 added November 10, 2016 at 12:36pm
Restrictions: None
The Plan (Maybe)
Well, would you believe it, I actually made a plan, I'm impressed with myself, it's very basic, laying out what has to be done when, but I did it. It's adaptable, I put it on Excel so I can add up the points as I go, does this make me a geek lol.

I feel that I'm getting there now, I'm looking forward to the New Horizons Courses, there is so much I want to learn, I'm hoping that I can get on the course I want to go on. I do have to enquire as to them adapting it for me because, of course, I'm living across the pond in the UK, it might confuse me if I start learning it US style. I'm already looking into Publishers to send work to, and I'm going to write the Haikus.

I love Haikus, they were one of the first type of poetic form I was shown as I was doing my Degree. I loved them from the start. I've put an entry into the 'Whispers of the Soul' Contest, I've entered this one before, it's on my regular list. Well, things are looking up *BigSmile*


Angel


© Copyright 2016 Angel (UN: angelglory at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Angel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/897046-The-Plan-Maybe