*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/897221-They-Know-that-You-Know
by Joy
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #2003843
Second blog -- answers to an ocean of prompts
#897221 added November 12, 2016 at 1:10pm
Restrictions: None
They Know that You Know
Prompt: "It's not going to be easy. They know we know about them." ... "Do you think they know that we know about them?"
It's your blog, have fun creating whatever tickles your fancy.


===========

Forgive me if I butt in the conversation between the two of you and your entourage, but definitely, they know that you know about them.

They know that you are holding back from telling to the whole universe what you know about what they have in their command. They know that you know that the future is now and proof of it is in their drones, Roomba vacuums, curved TVs, and other not-so-secret things. This, however, is not the entire panoramic view or a time-lapse photography trick they are employing.

They know that you know they are in the matrix and have a good sense of light, the velocity of burning, high temperatures, fusion, and fission. They know that you know they live on the ground and you are detecting their two basic types of beings: that one type shining bright with their light coming from their insides and the other type so dark that they blend into the shadows of the landscape. They know that you’ve also detected the minute variations within the two types and that you can’t figure out why both types are wearing clothing. Yes, clothing. Pants, shoes, socks, shirts, dresses, coats, the works, and the intense activity going on while these people travel inside objects just like you in your round space-objects.

Moreover, they know that you have just gotten whipped across a large distance and are on a mission, watching them and ready to intervene if their two types get into a skirmish and they are cueing in on you as beings inside the objects in the sky, monitoring the Oval Office and their national security secrets.

Except, don’t expect them to feed you extra information through their servers for those servers are too faulty for you to grasp, even when their two types may entertain in their minds dangerously complicated objectives. In other words, you should handle deviously your checking on their warring protocols, should the unforgivable begin to take place.



© Copyright 2016 Joy (UN: joycag at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/897221-They-Know-that-You-Know