*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/898581-Prompts-and-more
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#898581 added November 28, 2016 at 9:34am
Restrictions: None
Prompts and more
Manx Cat from Japan


It's nice Stevie is Back to Nanoing is keeping track of the order the prompts came in.

Yesterday, I figured what I was writing was also out of order. Chalk it up to Thanksgiving preparation and not checking all the prompts before I used them. Isn't it nice to find so many from different people. It is kind of like listening to individual opinions during a conversation. Well, I still have a couple to write an opinion about so that is what I will do today.

There are some Christmas tunes I'm not so happy about but most Christmas music just shines light on the season. If you don't celebrate Christmas I assume it could be irritating to shop and have to suffer the seasonal music. I was in a store last summer that was playing music so loudly I thought they might be trying to drive the customers out the door faster. Many years ago I read a newspaper article that said Christmas Hymns were played around the world to calm the public for a season near the winter solstice. *Think* I don't know if it really works or is just a psychological trick to play on the public?

As for themed Christmas Trees. I guess I have to fall back on what ever works for you. I've seen some I really like. I would not want one in my home since I have numerous different types of bulbs and decorations on my tree. Some are birds, I have an sea anenome, dwarfs, angels, houses, a crane,animals, (5 military helicopters just roared over our house.*Think* very loud but not low enough to shake the house, now I have barking dogs to calm.) and many other different types of colored lights and bulbs.

As for people drifting..................: I'm inclined to believe there is a group of people in the USA and maybe other countries who never drift. They have parents that plan out their lives and they stay centered on that plan whether they want to or not or at least until they become aged enough to see the reasoning behind the plan. If they drift it has to be in their free time.

Then, there is the general population that drifts because they grow without guidance. They don't get where they should be early enough in life to make a difference to society, or they are not accepted because their plan for life does not take a strong enough hold early enough to make a difference. If they are not grounded in a brother hood of some type they can be driven from end to end even if they are talented, their talent is not accepted.

There are too many homeless people, refugees from wars, and scapegoated people in the world for this quote not to have a meaning.

Quote from Noah Chomsky:" If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all."

I watched a documentary called "Requiem for the American Dream" featuring Noam Chomsky Saturday afternoon.In this documentary Chomsky has a startling way of laying out social ideas in a way that is easily understood.

Send those prompts my way I'll try to answer them sooner or later. Bye for now.


© Copyright 2016 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/898581-Prompts-and-more