*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/899789-Bridges-and-Botanical-Gardens
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#899789 added December 17, 2016 at 5:41pm
Restrictions: None
Bridges and Botanical Gardens
This book is a Hoot!



I'm never happy in the middle of any city in a building that soars into the air. The Grace Hotel had all the luxury anyone could need and the rooms were comfortable. There was one time in the evening when there was a ruckus in the hall but I heard a floor manager talking to the loud people and it soon quieted down. I used the Wifi to catch up on email and check out news around the world. Sleeping long and peacefully was a real happiness.

Sydney Opera House was a very educational tour. Since I've never been to NYC, this has to be the best scene of performing in a large theater that I have ever experienced. The breakfast was spectacular. The taste of those pastries will linger for a long time.

I can do this Bridge walk. I walk about 4 to 5000 steps per day so the approximate 1400 will be easy peasy. The height is a beautiful way to have a good view of this part of Sydney. It was like walking among the clouds, with fresh air.

By the time we reached the botanical gardens, strolling trough the gardens was so peaceful. I found a Southern Magnolia from the USA among the many blooming plants.

Christmas in Aussieland is a gift for this year.

*TeapotG*


© Copyright 2016 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/899789-Bridges-and-Botanical-Gardens