*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/900252-Creation-or-bust
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#900252 added December 26, 2016 at 5:18am
Restrictions: None
Creation or bust!
"Creation or bust!

I have had a lot of memorable experiences learning math and science. I was always terrible at math so my science wasn't much better. As anybody knows a lot of science is mathematics. However I was still very fascinated with science. I loved studying dinosaurs and other such things. My most memorable experience however came in sixth grade. Our science teacher began to teach us the theory of evolution. I heard her say how man's ancestors had been apes and I went spastic. I told her that if she wanted to believe any of her ancestors were apes that was fine because she bore the family markings. However i was not nor had I ever been related to an ape! I walked out of class and refused to go back. I went home and told my parents what had happened. My parents took school seriously and were strong disciplinarians. So I stood there waiting to be whipped for refusal to go to class. However my parents took my side! They asked if the teacher was going to teach creation? When they were told know they told the school they were prepared to battle it out in court if the school forced me to listen and learn about evolution.

© Copyright 2016 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/900252-Creation-or-bust