*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/900503-Reading-List
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#900503 added December 29, 2016 at 2:02am
Restrictions: None
Reading List
"Reading List

Many people begin the New Year with a list of books they hope to accomplish reading. I usually don't do this. For one thing I never was one to follow trends and read whatever comes off the presses and is on the best seller list. I want to make the best seller list, not help somebody get on it! Why would i want to help the competition?

My reading list for 2017 is very diverse. I will read and review as much stuff from WDC as my schedule permits. I am currently at the top of the all time leading reviewers list and plan to stay there if I have my way. WDC is like family to me. If I can help a family member feel a little encouragement by doing reviews then I will do so by any means necessary. I'm not implying that I feel like I am in competition with other reviewers. I'm simply stating that I feel it is the obligation and the privilege of each member of the site to do reviews. My reading list? Look at my review record next December and you'll have your answer!

© Copyright 2016 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/900503-Reading-List