*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/900713-Year-end-mishaps
Rated: 13+ · Book · Nonsense · #2050715
Thoughts and takes on the way life presents....
#900713 added December 31, 2016 at 5:21pm
Restrictions: None
Year end mishaps
So my son Matt went shopping with me. Before we hit the grocery store I made sure to tell him that I need to drop off the paycheck and mail bills. My mistake is I put the grocery list and the paycheck in the same stack as the bills to be mailed. So we mail the bills and then head for the bank. I got confused and stop by the grocery store first wherein Matt asks if I am skipping the bank. You know that Oh, shit expression you get when you know you blew it. That was me. Slam on the brakes and start searching madly. Matt had to tell me to pull into a parking spot to look. After he figured out that I was looking for my paycheck, he asked if it was in the stack of envelopes that he mailed. Yes! So I drop him off to do shopping while I head back to the post office. I walked up to the clerk and said I did something stupid. She got her supervisor who walked out to the post box to get it. I told her what it looked like and what name was on it and boy was I thankful and appreciative when I got it back. She got a good laugh and bruised egos heal. After we got the groceries that Matt shopped for, we head straight to the bank and deposit the check. Then off to home where I found out I got a refund check from the mortgage company.
I lost a Christmas check that my dad gave me. I misplaced a Christmas bonus check for 10 hours. I tried to mail an unstamped unaddressed payroll check to myself. Who thinks I can be trusted with this refund check? Anyone?

© Copyright 2016 Cheri Annemos (UN: cheri55422 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cheri Annemos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/900713-Year-end-mishaps