*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/900758-Benefits-of-Surrender---January-1
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2095740
My daily devotional insights... and reflections.
#900758 added March 27, 2017 at 1:45pm
Restrictions: None
Benefits of Surrender - January 1

How much of your life will you surrender to God this year knowing that a surrendered Christian is the most contented, happiest Christian? Let's do it together moment by moment, one day at a time.

We were created to be His... and there is a yearning deep within each one of us that longs for a more intimate relationship with Him---which comes only through full surrender.

Plan to spend time with Him every day --- read and meditate on His word and pray... even if only for a few minutes. I find starting my day with Him has a very positive effect as it seems to set my course.

With surrender come immense benefits---including, but not limited to, peace that passes all understanding, joy unspeakable and full of glory, contentment, an unimaginably deep love for others, open doors for ministry (not necessarily in another country or hemisphere, but perhaps and most likely right where you are). It also increases our perception and sensitivity to His plans and purposes.

Surrender must be accompanied by a prayer life; this combination will bring you into the fullest life God intends for you, in Christ.

I pray you find the peace you seek through surrender and prayer, moment by moment, hour by hour, day by day, week by week.

May God be with us like never before in 2017!!

© Copyright 2017 Maria Mize (UN: kimbro1958 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Maria Mize has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/900758-Benefits-of-Surrender---January-1