*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/900858-Tesla-VS-Hawkins
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#900858 added January 2, 2017 at 2:34am
Restrictions: None
Tesla VS Hawkins
I believe there is indeed a core of knowledge in the universe as Nikola Tesla stated. I have no doubt what that core of knowledge is though. In my mind that core of untapped knowledge is the mind of God. Man can delve forever into research and amass all the data we want. The data however is useless if the one creating the laws governing the data changes the laws. many would argue that these laws can't be changed. Really? I don't suppose they'd want to argue that theory with Steven Hawkins and other quantum physicists would they? Hawkins states that there is an area of time and space where natural laws have no affect. These events are black holes or singularities. While nobody knows what takes place in the vortex of a black hole it is believed that time and space simply cease to exist. If that isn't an event that could only be created by God I don't know what would qualify! Maybe some of these noodle heads who claim there is no intelligent rhyme or reason to the universe would volunteer to go through the event horizon of a singularity and report their findings back to us? Oh, that's right. They wouldn't be able to because their existence would become part of what they don't believe in!

© Copyright 2017 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/900858-Tesla-VS-Hawkins