*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/901294-To-cheat-or-not-to-cheat
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#901294 added January 6, 2017 at 1:11am
Restrictions: None
To cheat or not to cheat
"To cheat or not to cheat

Group signature.


On this day in 1994, figure skater Nancy Kerrigan was clubbed on the right leg by an assailant at Cobo Arena in Detroit, MI. Four men were later sentenced to prison for the attack, including rival skater Tonya Harding's ex-husband. If you had to resort to some kind of evil shenanigans or trickery in order to increase your chances of winning this blogging challenge, what would be your plan of attack?

Wow! I never considered myself to be one who would so much as think of cheating in anything except perhaps a fist fight. So this prompt is really a tough one to chew on! I guess if I were to figure out some way to assure that I won the 30 Day Blogging Challenge by cheating I'd likely do it by attacking my opponents through the WDC website. Perhaps I'd plant a worm that would go through the forum and delete their entries at random. I'd leave enough of their blogs to make it look like they had participated but make sure they came short of the required number of entries. Since this is just for fun and not something I would actually do I may also resort to plagiarism and steal their best work, claiming it as my own. Of course I'd have too discredit everything they say and make them look absolutely stupid as well.

Thank God however I would never resort to such tactics. I was always taught good values. Those values included a sense of fair play and respect, even for my competition. I may not have made the best of soldiers, even though I was one, because I would have had a sense of respect for my enemies. Even they are human beings after all and if there were anyway of avoiding bloodshed I would have done so. Anybody who has to resort to underhanded tactics and dealing from the bottom of the deck has some serious morality issues. I don't believe there are any such people in this challenge.

© Copyright 2017 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/901294-To-cheat-or-not-to-cheat