*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/901949-The-Sun-that-Shone-like-Singing-Dragons
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Twiga
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #2108457
Marzipan Cheshire is struggling with Writer's Block so she tries the plot generator
#901949 added January 11, 2017 at 9:35pm
Restrictions: None
The Sun that Shone like Singing Dragons
The Sun that Shone like Singing Dragons
A Short Story
by Marzipan Cheshire
Ichabod Crane was thinking about Jack Napier again. Jack was a Boring Thug with Skinny Arms and Soft Legs.

Ichabod walked over to the window and reflected on his Fertile surroundings. He had always loved Soft Planet Alderbaren with its grim, grisly Green Fields. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel Wistful.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a Boring figure of Jack Napier.

Ichabod gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a Young, Intelligent, Tea drinker with Pale Arms and Long Legs. His friends saw him as an adorable, anxious Angel. Once, he had even helped a disturbed Black Cat cross the road.

But not even a Young person who had once helped a disturbed Black Cat cross the road, was prepared for what Jack had in store today.

The Sun shone like Singing Dragons, making Ichabod Nostalgic. Ichabod grabbed a Shiny Ring that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.

As Ichabod stepped outside and Jack came closer, he could see the sneezing smile on his face.

"I am here because I want Revenge," Jack bellowed, in a Sweet tone. He slammed his fist against Ichabod's chest, with the force of 774 Serpents. "I frigging hate you, Ichabod Crane."

Ichabod looked back, even more Nostalgic and still fingering the Shiny Ring. "Jack, let's settle this once and for all," he replied.

They looked at each other with Sad feelings, like two uninterested, united Unicorns Dancing at a very Delicate Halloween Ball, which had Classical music playing in the background and two Sheltered uncles Sleeping to the beat.

Suddenly, Jack lunged forward and tried to punch Ichabod in the face. Quickly, Ichabod grabbed the Shiny Ring and brought it down on Jack's skull.

Jack's Skinny Arms trembled and his Soft Legs wobbled. He looked Depressed, his body raw like a bewildered, bright Book.

Then he let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Jack Napier was dead.

Ichabod Crane went back inside and made himself a nice cup of Tea.

THE END
© Copyright 2017 Twiga (UN: twiga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Twiga has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/901949-The-Sun-that-Shone-like-Singing-Dragons