*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/903060-spirit-animals
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#903060 added January 24, 2017 at 11:59am
Restrictions: None
spirit animals
Talk Tuesday!

If you had a "spirit animal" that wasn't an animal, what would yours be? (Pretty sure mine's a burrito in case anyone asks, but no one is and I could be totally wrong *Laugh*). And what would you think some of your fellow bloggers' "spirit animals (that aren't animals)" are?


Reference: http://www.spiritanimal.info/animal-meanings/

Duh! I wanted to answer this but I am stuck on "what would yours be?" The link has a lot of information including books on the subject. I like a variety of animals. When I was in college I couldn't afford a class ring. So, when I was at a craft fair I found the most unusual ring with an Eagle landing in a nest. There are 5 eggs in the nest. That is the ring I wear the most.

Spirit animals are suppose to be guides and symbols of personality. I once thought I would like a totem on my porch of a bird, a horse, and a cat and dog to decorate but since there are people in the area that would be offended I did not put one up.

"That wasn't an animal"

What else guides me, adds to my personality, takes me to places I've never been with or with out electrical involvement, educates me, gives me pause for thinking new thoughts or analyzing old thoughts. Has to be a book. So, my spirit animal that isn't an animal is probably a book. (Which One?) All of them. Now I'm thinking of books falling through the air tumbling ever higher in an unending pile. *BookStack*

Bloggers kind of draw pictures of themselves as animals sometimes. So, I have to translate to not an animal and you get: Blue Moon (light shining into the dark night), Panda Paws (roller skates flying around everywhere), Brother Nature (reminds me of the forests I see out my window. For some reason I always think of Canada as an unending forest probably from Daniel Boone stories), Mind the Shark's teeth (an open door with fangs attached that speaks to intruders), Stevie (Thomas the Train). Wake Up and Live-Winter Lore (the lock on the museum that lets people enter to explore the ancient personalities that brought all the treasures into being), prosperous snow (a building that houses light which can never be contained), Lyn (the Machine that creates the wonderful Magical Ship) Angel (The fog that blows across the back field when the weather change is blowing in) I hope no one is offended. These are just off the top of my mind as I sit here watching red squirrels and birds at the feeder on a cold winter day.

That is enough psychology today. Red Dragon Now I have to find a way to climb out of this book pile that continues to float around me. *Laugh*
https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/a/anatole_france.html






© Copyright 2017 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/903060-spirit-animals