*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/903104-Miracles
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#903104 added January 25, 2017 at 5:48am
Restrictions: None
Miracles
"Miracles

Group signature.

** Image ID #2109991 Unavailable **

The 30 Day Blogging Challenge prompt for January 25, 2017 is "Do you believe in miracles? Speculate on your idea of a miracle you'd like to see happen."

I very much believe in miracles. Of course it makes perfect sense that I would believe in miracles because I'm a Christian. The God I serve is in the miracle working business. When things are impossible for me they're very possible for Him. They're not only possible for Him, they're easy for Him. I could quote dozens of scriptures to support my beliefs but the fact of the matter is that those who believe don't need them quoted and those who disbelieve would deny them anyway. The fact is however that I very much believe in miracles. Even the most skeptical will begin to believe that something is causing miracles if they simply look for the miracles. For example in my own life I was hit with a massive electric bill because a mail man didn't know the name of a major corporation on his route and sent my bill back resulting in two winter bills combined. I paid it but it left me broke for 25 days. yet I have never wanted for a thing during that time and actually had a surplus of what I had.

What miracle would I like to see happen? Hmmm, let's see. I guess I'd have to go with the West Virginia University men's basketball team winning a championship. Now that would be a freaking miracle!

218143218143

© Copyright 2017 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/903104-Miracles