*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/904003-Fruits-and-more
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1718540
Day to day stuff....a memoir without order.
#904003 added February 5, 2017 at 11:16am
Restrictions: None
Fruits and more
I am still enjoying grapefruit juice from the free overhanging fruit in my backyard. I hope there is no "evil" connotation to that *Laugh*. The temp was 50° at 8 o'clock this morning but my heater continues to click on and off since it remains cool in the house for some time.

Strawberries from Plant City, around a hundred miles south of me, are appearing in my local grocery store. The cheaper they get, the better they taste, literally and figuratively, now replacing frozen blueberries in my morning cereal and so tasty in smoothies with a little sliced banana, yogurt, and almond milk.

I have been watching a series on "Acorn" titled Where the Heart Is...addicted, that's me. I think there were ten seasons and I am on season 6. And now I know why I love all the British series. I received my DNA info from Ancestry.com and I have 77% Great Britain in my genes. I think I knew that all along with a name like Biddle but it is nice to be verified.

I saw a beautiful yellow bird at the feeder this morning, too big to be a finch, I think. It was brilliant and almost as big as a cardinal. It didn't stay long enough for me to get a very good description.

I continue to drudge on with my memoir. The novel writing class has not been very much help yet. In fact, homework is requiring me to reveal things that I am not sure I want to reveal to strangers, making me think I do not want to publish at all. This week we are asked to write an elevator pitch, that 1-2 minute blast of what your book is about in the hopes of getting an agent interested. My first instinct to not sign up for this one was probably right.

until next time...c

© Copyright 2017 Have a sunshiny day! (UN: biddle.connie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Have a sunshiny day! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/904003-Fruits-and-more