*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/905136-February-18th-2017
Rated: E · Book · Writing.Com · #2107082
I am willing to try anything once. But there are some genres I will never try to write.
#905136 added February 21, 2017 at 1:32am
Restrictions: None
February 18th, 2017
Pets


The reason why these blogs are a little late this week is because we had our Power Reviewers Raid this last weekend. And it was about Pets/Animal awareness. That’s why I decided to do my blog this week on Pets.

I know I have said all along that I wasn’t going to necessary pick a day of the week for these blogs when I decided to do them on a weekly basis. But I also said that if I did do them on a specific day it would be Friday's for my ‘The Truth About the Universe' blog and Saturday’s for this one. That’s what I have been doing up until now. All thanks to the Raid this weekend.

Don’t get me wrong. I love the Raids. And I love to participate in them. In fact, I participate them too much probably. This month I did thirty. I would have done more if I had known what the theme was this month earlier. But that’s probably why they don’t until a few days before. Because of Reviewers like me. Speaking of reviewing, are you a member of the Power Reviewers? Do you like to review. If you do then you should join us. With each review, you do you will get anywhere from 250 to 1,000 or more GPs. And everyone loves getting GPs.

I’ve only missed one Raid. But that was because of I created a few C-Notes. And I thought that would count as reviews. But I was wrong. Ever since then I have been giving out C-Notes to all newbies, birthday anniversaries, and WDC anniversaries. So, if you did join us you would be getting one right away and the other two sooner or later.

Yes, I know I have deviated from this genre topic a whole lot. But that’s because I don’t have much to say about Pets. Except that I love them. Especially dogs and cats because that’s what I have grown old with. I don’t have any at the moment. But that’s because financially I can’t. Once I start selling my Novels, Movie Scripts, and Television Shows I definitely want to be a pet owner again.

If I just wrote about pets this would be the shortest blog I have done. I have written several stories about pets and animals. But I don’t thing I have categorized them as such. If I did it would be for genre number two or probably genre number three. I’m not sure I have even done that without doing a search in those genres. You can do that for me. Then you can make that your first review once you join the Power Reviewers.



© Copyright 2017 PureSciFiPlus (UN: purescifi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFiPlus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/905136-February-18th-2017