*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/906568-Situations-Arise
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#906568 added March 12, 2017 at 10:35am
Restrictions: None
Situations Arise
Not gonna lie...I care more about the GIFs in this article than I care about the news contained in it, and it has been a major source of joy to me since I first read it Friday morning. So let me ask you this...if you were being interviewed on television for something of importance, how would you handle a situation where your thunder is about to get stolen by someone/something that has no relevance to the subject? *Laugh*


*News* A signature owl *Clock2*


This news broadcast was more entertaining than normal. *Laugh* I'm sure this was a bigger situation than I can remember having to handle. The little children of the household were just running in to see Dad.

I guess I would have to handle it in what ever way struck me at the moment. Then, live with the reaction I presented. Even if I was embarrassed. *Blush*

There was another odd news story lately that showed how situations arise. When a Miami lawyer's pants caught on fire while he was giving a closing argument in an arson case.

It does not seem to be a bad thing if the audience gets a laugh along with some news now and then. Especially, since a lot of the news lately has been of a serious variety. Laughing is good for the soul. *Laugh*

Merit Badge in Blogging
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on taking 2nd Place in the July 2016  [Link To Item #30dbc] !

© Copyright 2017 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/906568-Situations-Arise