*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/909415-Easter-origins
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#909415 added April 18, 2017 at 7:55pm
Restrictions: None
Easter origins.
Well I started my Story for Elizabeth’s Poetry and Short Story contest. Basically it is about two small children who are told of a magical gem hidden in the forest. Their uncle tells them of this. It has the ability to grant one Easter wish. Anyway, the kids find it and wish to go to the first Easter that ever happened. They are sent back about 2,000 years into the past when Jesus is resurrected. And more or less, they first see the angel roll away the stone from the tomb. And so the story unfolds.
My sister Sarah went through Wyoming. She showed me a pic of a plane replica on a rod. It looks like good weather there. I wanted to ask what she was hauling but I always ask that.
I overheard Jim talk to someone about getting a new associate discount card. I did not hear much more than that. He is working a later shift today. Afterwards, he is going to Costco. We need more almond milk.
My mom bought me two Cadbury Crème eggs. They were good-very unhealthy though. She said they were 79 cents. I’m going to get more when the price goes down-if they are not all gone.
I plan to go to the gym in the morning, but I may only be doing cardio. Who knows I may even find a girlfriend there. I have got to get over my shyness though. There is no excuse.
I wish we never would have swapped the stuffed chair for the lounge chair. I loved watching TV with my mom while sitting back on it.
I looked at weird GameCube/Panasonic crossover console that Chad sent me in a link. It sounds weird. It looks kind of like a printer. It plays DVDs too. Chad also sent me a Dreamcast teaser ad. I think Sega is just trying to get people hyped. But I would love to see them make a comeback.
I originally planned to make my story as a med-evil fantasy. So I needed to know when Easter was first celebrated. The only thig I really got was historical occurrences that procured the evolution of Easter. The Council of Nicea called together by Constantine was meeting med to settle religious problems in the church like the divinity of Christ and the day when Easter was officially announced. It happened in 325AD. I read out of about five sites on the matter of Easter. It was formally a pagan practice that was adapted to symbolize the resurrection of Jesus. There are tons of historical stuff related to Easter! I just scratched the surface.
Well that is it for now. Goodbye.


© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/909415-Easter-origins