*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/909494-Zodiac--mistake
Rated: 18+ · Book · Opinion · #2086593
Daily scribbles on writing and living. How to get rid of cobwebs in my brain. CLOSED.
#909494 added April 20, 2017 at 2:47am
Restrictions: None
Zodiac & mistake
*Right*Prompt: It is said that the Archer is in love with the Virgo and is always trying to catch her. If he catches up with her and they fall in love, would the planets rotate? What would happen to the stars, moon and the sun? Have fun with this and write what you want.(BC)

So far so good for astrology signs: it is a complex match. Virgo and Sagittarius   I myself am a Lion. That mostly means the stars think I am reliable and very loyal. I don’t especially believe in the zodiac but it’s always fun to see what the horoscope is saying. I sometimes ask the Zen cards to predict a certain day or answer a question. Just for fun, I don’t let the cards rule my days.



*Right*April 20th was the day I got married when I was 16 to my first husband. *FacePalm* So with that in mind, let's discuss the biggest mistake you've ever made in your life. Did you know it was a mistake before you did it or after you did it? If you could have a do-over would you do it again differently or the same? What did you learn from this situation?(BCoFs)

When I took the job as a counselor for the juvenile court I thought it was a real challenge. It combined the work I already had done for kids in problematic situations and my education as a psychologist. They warned me about the amount of violence involved, indeed we spoke about that aspect during the interview. I thought at the time, that since I was not spooked or frightened easily this job would be the one for me. In retrospect, it was my biggest mistake. When confronted with the violence of a drugged pupil of mine and in dealing with this criminal family I completely lost it. In retrospect, I am not good with violence,( is anybody ever?) but in my case, I could not handle the pressure of dealing with it on a daily basis. Could I do it over again, I would not have chosen this job and stayed out of the messy world of broken criminal families with multi-problems within the judiciary system. I’ve learned that you bring your soft spots into your work. Some jobs are not for me. Direct violence and the threat of it are aspects I cannot handle.


Petra & Arie


© Copyright 2017 WakeUpAndLive️~scary 2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~scary 2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/909494-Zodiac--mistake