*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/909698-Random-Thoughts
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#909698 added April 23, 2017 at 10:55am
Restrictions: None
Random Thoughts
This book is a Hoot!


I'm spending April reading and catching up on yard cleaning. I've been walking and hiking. The weather is drawing me outdoors. The geese are flying over daily to their nesting areas. Green is appearing in the woods more densely every day.

The horses are losing their winter coats. My granddaughters were here for a day. They surrounded the pony and sheds out a lot of her hair. The pony loves it when they are here. She seems to be depressed the day after they leave. They are too big to ride her now. This is one of the nicest ponies. She really likes little children.

I found this quote in "A Treasury of Great American Quotes" by Charles Hurd.

Quote: "Anger blows out the lamp of the mind." by Robert Green Ingersoll.

Revel in each spring day. Reconnect with the great outdoors. Even a walk around the block in the heat of spring sunshine is rejuvenating.


Merit Badge in Blogging
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on taking 2nd Place in the July 2016  [Link To Item #30dbc] !

© Copyright 2017 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/909698-Random-Thoughts