*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/909800-Lost-friend-Giovanni-replies-after-months-of-silence
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#909800 added April 24, 2017 at 9:18pm
Restrictions: None
Lost friend Giovanni replies after months of silence.
Something very exceptional happed to me earlier today. Me and Giovanni were texting for a while. I really asked God to work in him and draw him out. After many times he did not reply to me after leaving short messages, he finally got back to me! He said he was pooped. He had his B-day on the 15th of this month he is 27 years old. Giovanni said he really did not do anything and that it was just another day. I asked him of getting older bugged him. He said it does not. I replied saying it will change when he reaches my age. Lol. I can tell he is still struggling emotionally despite his chipper attitude. I’ll just keep praying for him. By God’s grace Matt will get back to me. Soon after, he said goodbye and we both said it was a good talk.
I read Arthur for thirty-five minutes until Chad called. He was walking to his mom’s house. He hung up after he got there. I’m doing my blog now. Speaking of blogging, I was notified that I was included in the Blogging Bliss Newsletter for starting a new blog. So it may have been be worth accidently erasing my old one.
So I want to enter the Give it 100 challenge. I will be continuing by daily reading regimen of reading as my challenge.
My mom and I finished the last episode of Star Wars: Rebels season three. Darth Maul was in it. But he got killed in a quick light saber battle. One of the Empire officers who is a double agent of sorts is rescued by the rebels after being discovered. I can’t wait to see him fight with the rebels. We have also been watching the most recent season of Guardians of The Galaxy the cartoon series. I hope Thanos comes back. Chad thinks I’m nerd for watching Star Wars and Guardians. I could call him the same for all his replicas that he has paid hundreds of dollars for. That is his hobby though. It seems he is always ordering things online. Today for instance, he went to his mom’s house to pick up a package. I think it was another replica.
Chad sent me a link about North Korea speaking hostile words against the US. Another one he sent me showed a YouTuber being attacked by blacks for holding a sign that says All Lives Matter This YouTuber was having his video broadcasted by another dude who has his own channel. This dude (who is black) was saying that blacks are being raised to be racist and violent. Very sad.
Well, I have to go. My sister will be visiting the house. She drives a commercial truck around the country and is in here in Vegas. Until tomorrow…

© Copyright 2017 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/909800-Lost-friend-Giovanni-replies-after-months-of-silence